Saturday, March 13, 2010
The Next Stage
Well, I dropped Scott off at the airport not 2 hours ago. Being without him for 5 months is really going to be unpleasant. At least I am past all the crying now (hopefully!) and can just try to focus on enjoying the time I have left in Tucson and getting done what I need to get done. Taking care of all the animals on my own will be a project, but at least it will keep me busy. I also will be working at the clinic almost 20 hours a week, playing in the symphony until March, doing Gila Monster field work about 20 hours a week, and writing my thesis (the biggest item on that list!). Well, I think I am going to go throw the ball in the park for Sage for a few minutes, then head over to a friend’s house to hang out for the rest of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I can't imagine.... :-[
ReplyDeleteI know we're not Scott, but Wayne, Jessica, and I can be very distracting. ;-] Just let us know if you need anything, whether it be just goofing around or wearing out Sage...or harassing Helium...or playing Three Dragon Ante...or laughing at another bad sci-fi movie...or just taking up space (we are astronomers, after all!).