Monday, March 1, 2010

Enjoying time with Scott before he moves away...

Moving is complicated. Scott leaves for Washington in less than two weeks and we are trying to figure out how to get enough stuff up to him so he can live comfortably for 6 months without moving everything. When you get down to the details, there are many things that we share and only have one of, like our TV, microwave, bed, kitchen stuff, chairs, tables, etc. Fortunately, Microsoft has a fully furnished apartment for him to live in for the first month. Then, hopefully we will be buying our first home!


All our animals are doing well. Sage is completely housebroken and gets her last set of shots tomorrow, so we will finally be able to work off that excess energy at the dog park. Our rescued painted turtle named Bob (I rehabilitated him after he was run over by a car) is having eye problems but treatment seems to be going well so far.

2 comments:

  1. Less than two weeks? Argh!

    I can't imagine trying to split everything for a few months. Ugh. :-/

    Glad Bob is responding to treatment!

    HAHAHAHAHA! I just noticed the picture of Sage over there!!! Love the caption...heeheeheehee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a challenging but exciting few months! I agree that Ivy is the best snake... but I can't believe that sweet puppy could do anything "less than innocent"!

    ReplyDelete