Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Newest Artwork

I hope you had a chance to look at the artwork I posted before!  Here is the newest creation.  This is of Wolfie, a bicolored blenny that we had in Tucson.  Unfortunately, he passed away from the stresses of moving.  He was the most personable fish I have every had.  If you walked into the room he would dart out of his little cubby hole and look at you (like he is in the picture) wanting to know if you were going to feed him.  If you moved quickly and startled him, he would dart head first back into his cubby hole, turn around, and just poke his head out to see what was going on.  He was trained so if you dropped a piece of food in the tank, you could tap on the lid where the food was and he would come up to that location and find the food.  We miss him a lot!  I did this drawing in memory of him.  This is done in colored pencil on a 9 by 12 piece of paper.

Wolfie-compressed

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful. Yes, we saw the other pictures. Ty liked the warrior princess lady...the girls liked the ducks. They were amazed that Aunt Kim is such a great artist (cuz they have me to compare to...I can barely draw the things they ask me to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I am sure you are being modest. And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't commented here yet....

    WOOOOOOOOOOFIE!!!! I wuv Wooofie. Still love the picture, too. Can't wait to see the rattlesnake finished!

    ReplyDelete